|Invitation card for Inauguration
Invitation card for inauguration of its new properties of Chhattisgarh Tourism Board
Chhattisgarh Tourism Board is proud to announce the inauguration of its new properties at Kamleshwarpur, Mainpat. Distt:- Sarguja and Sontarai, Sitapur. Distt:- Sarguja.
|WORLD TOURISM DAY 2022
|WORLD TOURISM DAY 2022 Special Package Offer.
|Ram Van Gaman Path
|Ram Van Gaman Path Inaugration by Hon'ble Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh at Shivrinarayan Dist Champa From 08 to 10 April 2022. See our social media channels for latest updates.
|Click to Connect
|Ram Van Gaman
|Ram Van Gaman Path circuit foundation stone to be laid by Hon'ble Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh at Chandkhuri on 07th October - See our social media channels for latest updates.
|Click to Connect
|Webinar on Single-use Plastic & its reusable & Sustainable Alternatives - as part of the Swatchta Pakhwada-2021. From 16:00 Hrs Onward join us on 22nd September 2021 via Google Meet.
|Click to Connect
Terms and conditions of the contest:
1) The logo designed should not be from a content which has been downloaded from the internet or any other source the content should be the original with ownership and visualization of the participant.
2) The last date for submission of entries for the competition is 28th October 2020 till 1200 hrs (12 Noon).
3) The terms and conditions for the competition as mentioned on the website of Chhattisgarh Tourism Board www.chhattisgarhtourism.in is the final.
4) Participants can send more than one entry for the competition.
5) The entry (logo) should reflect the religious faith and public values and should also relate to the theme of the circuit.
6) All the entries should be in the form of jpeg images and should be sent to the Chhattisgarh Tourism Board email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, only any other form or ID will render the same ineligible.
7) The selected winner has to submit the final and selected entry in C-DR file format.
8) The entries can contain depictions of the map of Chhattisgarh, Ram van gaman theme, Incidents from the Ramayana in the state,river and forest route, depiction of Surya vanshi lineage, bows and arrows etc.using these themes and conditions the participants can use his ideas and themes to design the logo.
9) The selected logo design will be use in the promotion and branding of the the the tourism circuit, hence the selected and awarded entries copyright and permission to use shall rest with the Chhattisgarh Tourism Board, Raipur.
10) In case of dispute the final decision for settlement of the dispute shall rest with Managing Director, Chhattisgarh Tourism Board.
|Today the revamped website of Chhattisgarh Tourism board was inaugurated by the Hon'ble Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Shri Bhupesh Baghel in the presence of Hon'ble Minister of Tourism,Home, Public Works Shri Tamradhwaj Sahu also present were the Special Secretary to Government of Chhattisgarh (Tourism and Mineral Resources Department) Shri Anbalagan P. and Smt Effat Ara, Managing Director, Chhattisgarh Tourism Board, Raipur on 24th November 2019.
|Sirpur Tourist Bus Service
|Today a tourist bus service to the archeological site of Sirpur of Chhattisgarh Tourism board was inaugurated by the Hon'ble Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Shri Bhupesh Baghel in the presence of Hon'ble Minister of Tourism,Home, Public Works Shri Tamradhwaj Sahu also present were the Special Secretary to Government of Chhattisgarh (Tourism and Mineral Resources Department) Shri Anbalagan P. and Smt Effat Ara, Managing Director, Chhattisgarh Tourism Board, Raipur on 24th November 2019.
|Cycling expedition and Competition
Cycling expedition and Competition at Surajpur-2020 on 8th March 2020. There will be three category of cycling events.
1. Beginers 20kms expedition.
2. Intermediate-60 kms.
3. Competition for Experts- 100 kms.
Registration free for residents of Surajpur and others Rs 1500/-. Apply Online
|Bharamdeo Festival 2020
Bharamdeo Mahatsav (Festival)- 2020. Venue:- Bhoramdeo, District-Kawardha.
Cultural Programs will be the main attractions of the Festival.
|21-23 March 2020